50pcs White Paper and Bamboo Folding Hand Fans
- 【Abundant Quantity】 You will get 50 pieces of white paper fans designed with a hollow pattern, and each folding fan is well protected in OPP individual package, a large amount to meet your various needs; You can easily take them wherever you want outdoor or indoor.
- 【Quality Decorative Folding Fans】 These hand held folding fans are made of bamboo and paper, quality and hard material, with natural color, sturdy and not easy to tear off, measuring approx. 8.3 inches length, 15.1 inches wide when open, which is the proper size for you to hold for a long time.
- 【Exquisite and Practical】 The white bamboo fan is exquisitely hollowed out, simple but classic and elegant, whose elaborate appearance is suitable for stage props and pretty decorations for homes, offices, tea houses and parties.
- 【Foldable and Lightweight】 The bamboo folded fans are foldable, light to use, easy to carry and store, fitting well in bags, which can help you keep cool or be applied as a prop to take photos and share fun with friends.
- 【Thoughtful Gift】 You can also send the hand held paper fan as a gift to your family or friends on weddings, birthday, baby shower, graduation ceremony or other outdoor or indoor events, bringing a chic addition to your party favors.
model number: A02
Part Number: A02
Details: InciFuerza 50 PCS Folding Fan Handheld Fan Specifications： Quantity: 50pcs Color：White Material: Paper and Bamboo Weight: 2.4 ounces Size: 21cm / 8.3 inches（closed）, 38.5cm /15.1 inches (open) Lightweight folding fans: These folding fans are made of bamboo and paper, lightweight and can be put into handbag, and convenient to carry when working and traveling on hot summer days. Practical cooling tools: The handheld folding fans are useful to scatter the heat on the hot summer days, and provide you a comfortable experience, great gift to a loved person will be a good choice.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 4.1 inches
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
We deliver exclusively to Victoria city on Vancouver Island, extending up to Duncan Township.